More Michigan Mushing
Are you looking for more mushing events throughout Michigan?
Here is a list of other mushing organizations in Michigan:
- Great Lakes Sled Dog Association (GLSDA)
- For GLSDA events-(click the RACE FORM link on their Home page.)
- The Great Lakes Sled Dog Association is a family oriented club whose members own and race sled dogs. GLSDA's primary activity is to organize and operate competitive sled dog races throughout the state of Michigan.
- Michigan Dog Drivers Association (MiDD)
- For MiDD events- click here 2013-14 in PDF
- The Michigan Dog Drivers Association (MiDD) is a Michigan non-profit organization dedicated to providing dog training and running opportunities for dog sled drivers and skijorers who want to develop the potential of their teams to run as self-sufficiently and safely as they can
- CopperDog 150
Upper Peninsula Sled Dog Association
- The CopperDog 150 and CopperDog 40 are organized by CopperDog, Inc., a 501(c)3 organization located in Calumet, Michigan. With an average annual snowfall of 241 inches it’s the perfect place for … well, a sled dog race.
- The UP200 is one of the top 12-dog mid-distance races in the Midwest, as well as being an Iditarod qualifier. The UP200 trail covers 240 miles of challenging terrain from Marquette to Grand Marais, Michigan and back again through forested land and near-wilderness.
Mushing is our mutual passion! See you on the trail!